Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Off-Camera Light (for photographers)

We're having an incredible time here at OSP Indiana, and we'll be sharing more pictures from the event in the near future!

In the meantime, I wanted to share with all of those who came to my off-camera lighting presentation today links to the equipment that I referenced. Here you go!



Check out this clamp by Bogen that allows you to mount your off-camera hotshoe flash almost anywhere you want!





If you want to mount the flash to your tripod for off-camera light, check out this little item!





Last but not least, for on-camera flash diffusion, check out the Joe Demb diffusers!


2 comments:

Rich Smith Photography said...

I now have each of those items on my wish list. I knew about the diffuser but not about the other two items! Thanks! So wish I could be there with you guys!

Mike said...

Love the clamp, I need one of those! Glad you guys are having a great time, wish we were there!