Sunday, February 18, 2007

Elea Blake Cosmetics!!!

I had an incredible time today with our friends from Elea Blake Cosmetics here in Chattanooga!!! Darin Wright, the owner...



...runs an incredible business where they offer custom-mixed makeup, from foundation to lipstick! It's the coolest thing!





Darin's daughter, Blake, and two of her friends, modeled for the shoot, showing off Elea Blake's makeup and clothes from Frankie and Julian's! The girls did an incredible job, especially considering they had never modeled before!
















As part of the shoot, Darin did makeup for Lori, and I was amazed at how natural this custom-made makeup looked - not overdone, but just perfect!




Thanks to everyone for a great shoot, despite the 30 degree weather and snow! You were great girls!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG they look great thanks so much for doing this!

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is Elea. I don't know if you may remember me, but I was at the shoot that you did with my mom one time. I love these picture and I have to say that I'm really proud of my sister! Can't wait to see the other photos. Oh, and I did the same thing when it snowed; I was so excited that I rushed outside to take pictures (Of course the pictures were mostly blurry from me running quickly back inside). Can

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is Lindsay, and I just wanted to say that these pictures are amazing. Blake, you look like a total babe! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

These truelly are great pictures! Thank you so much! I had a blast even though it was freezing.

Anonymous said...

Nathan, what can I say your a photographic genius!!! I LOVE your work. You have such an eye for detail and to top it off your personality is amazing. You made the shoot! Thank you, you rock. Darin

Anonymous said...

If it werent for the last pic I would have thought it was summer out. Hats off to the ladies for pretending it was warm.

Nathan... love those individual shots. espcially #s 4 and 6 and the closeup headshot is amazing.

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your opinion and attitude, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Thomas