Friday, February 16, 2007

Baby Reese... Almost One!!

I cannot believe that Baby Reese is almost one! I have had so much fun with Missy and Roger and Baby Reese over the course of the last year. We've done a bit of everything...playing, napping, bathing, laughing, even falling down and breaking bones! Every time I leave, I feel completely blessed to have been in their company.

Reese is not quite one and is already walking! She's quite the busy little one, and it was all we could do to keep up with her! I adore her smile!





She had loads of new toys to play with... Missy said she wasn't going to spoil her with lots of toys this Christmas... but I think she couldn't help herself :) This horse toy is my favorite toy ever!





It is so much fun to explore Missy's house for light. I've been there 5 times this year, and we were still able to find completely new things to do, and new places to play! The light was just amazing!







Missy and Reese have an amazing relationship. You can tell they spend so much time together, and that makes them the best of friends. I just love listening to Missy talk to Reese, she must have a million nicknames!





Lucky Baby Reese got to take two baths yesterday. I saw the light in the master bathroom, and I knew we just had to get in there! Reese has graduated from the little tub, to this big one... and I think she's pretty excited about it. I know I would be.







Missy, I had a great time with, as always! I look forward to the upcoming birthday party!!

Enjoy your slideshow!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man those bath shots are stellar. I love the water splashing and the butt shot in the tub :)

Christy said...

I agree with Matt.. those bath shots ROCK!!

Great Job Amber!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, those last three bath shots are PRICELESS! The last one makes me grin from ear to ear.

Beautiful