Saturday, February 03, 2007

More than 2 kids?!

Ok, I am starting this post off by say Kudos to you amazing Moms (and Dads) out there who have more than 2 children running around your house right now! We borrowed a couple of kids yesterday for a few hours, and while it was wholly a blast, I cannot imagine life that chaotic on a regular basis! Ava and Liam are angels to have around, and Austen and Addison were highly entertained by them for the short time they were at our house... but imagine the insanity that would ensue when the "fun" wore off!

I feel very confident in my decision to have just our two perfect children! :)

Ava and Addison...







Austen and Liam...





Wouldn't you LOVE to know what was being discussed during this conversation?





They were probably discussing their upcoming wardrobe changes... Meet the "WaterMonsters."



Thanks Bryan and Holly for letting us play with your incredible children for a couple hours last night! Hope you enjoyed your date! Call us anytime :)

3 comments:

swan said...

The superhero one rocks. They're so serious about it!

Diana Simpson said...

don't judge me :) 4 kids rock!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber!

Have you ever heard a mother of 5 say "I wish I only had 4"? Or a father of 8 say "I wish I only had 7"?

Nope.