Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Weekend Fun!

I have a couple of baby sessions to post, but while those are processing, I thought I'd post a quick blog about our weekend!

Sunday was of course, Superbowl Sunday... Thanks so much to our friends Becca and Keith for opening up your home to us... so that we could watch the Colts kill your Bears :)

During the pre-game, we gals were entertained by watching Jessica play the newest, coolest Dance Dance Revolution...





Diana and I were both sporting non-ponytails for the first time EVER!



Me and Becca...



Heather and I with our cute wrinkly foreheads.



There are no pictures of the boys, because I was in control of the camera... and they all looked like this the whole time!



My cute family!








Then, for Fun Monday, we went to the mall and hung out at the playground. We took a superfun photobooth picture, but I haven't scanned it yet, so will post it soon!

The kids at the mall...





After the mall, we took the kids home, threw them in the bed, and then I had the rare opportunity for a Gal's Night Out! We caught the late showing of a serious chick-flick.

Thanks Laura, Kathy and Al (and of course Baby Adaley) for hanging out! It was "Great"!

Adaley slept through the entire movie!



All of us, after laughing for 2 hours straight!



Baby sessions to follow soon!

3 comments:

swan said...

I dunno, I'm thinkin' I would have been half-asleep with the guys on the couch, too. :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are so stinkin' cute! I love you all and miss you bunchies!!! :)

Anonymous said...

i just realized that KATHY HAS HER EYES OPEN in this picture!
haha.
good times.
xx