Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Baby Sadie!

I had the opportunity to spend a leisurely Sunday afternoon with Baby Sadie and her wonderful family this week! I felt wholly at home, from the minute that Dad met me at the front door. I loved everything about this family, from the dogs, to the beautiful teenager, and to the amazing light in the downstairs room! I cannot wait to hang out with them again.

Just check out this baby smile!



We hung out for a bit with the whole family, including one of five dogs... Piggy. This family cannot stop laughing! I loved every minute of it...





Sadie and her family have such an amazing dynamic. One minute, everyone is laughing, and the next minute, Sadie is snuggling with someone.







Sadie is the Baby of many Faces...







Apparently, photo sessions are exhausting!







Thank you SO much for letting me hang out this Sunday! I had an awesome time with you guys! Enjoy your slideshow!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic Amber stuff. Love it! how do you get so lucky with the cute kids?!?!?!

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Amber, you look so beautiful in that last photo. I love that you photograph yourself with each child. It seems so much more personal. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that one with her in her crib and her name up on the wall! OH! You make me CRAZY you're so talented!

Stacy Cross said...

love, love, love these.

Brilliant talent, beautiful subjects - just perfect!

Stacy