Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Baby Emma!

I think I'm in love!

Baby Emma is the most precious baby ever! I absolutely cannot get over her amazing smile. Born several weeks premature, and a little small for her age (16 months), Baby Emma has made up for her size with smarts and humor! I spent most of the session just giggling at her little face, as she kept us all entertained!

Quiet moments...









But usually, she was completely cracking up about something!





She absolutely loves books. She was constantly pulling a book of the shelf and saying "Read, read!". (Did I mention that she is brilliant? At 16 months, this child can whistle! Craziness!)





We played a little dress-up. Baby Emma is ALL girl. She wore her fun little ruby red slippers all day! And then we added her tutu and headband... So much fun!







Thank you so much Tammy and David, for letting me enjoy Baby Emma for the day. I cannot wait to hang out again... you guys are incredible!

Enjoy your slideshow!

16 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

I love playing dress up!

Alison B. said...

love that last pic the most. such a great detail.

Orange Cat Photo said...

I agree with Alison...I absolutely love that last shot! (but of course I like them all!)

6 of Four Creations said...

I loved them all, but I think my heart actually skipped a beat when I scrolled to the last one. Perect....I'm seeing that as a large print...beautiful...love the diaper. :)

katie

Chris Uglanica said...

Amber,

I just LOOOOOOOVE the first and last ones. Those would be awesome canvas prints done up BIG and hung on a wall!

You rock girl!
Chris.

Anonymous said...

Amber,

We had so much fun with you. You do such a great job!!

Tammy

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! I too love the last one.

nicole green said...

the one where she is looking down is sooo precious! :D

abigail smith said...

Oh WOW! I always look forward to the latest updates on this blog! Thanks so much for sharing your work with the world. ;)

God Bless!

swan said...

Nice job capturing her name on the wall in that one.. coolness.

Anonymous said...

LIFE IS GOOD...so sweet..."HAPPYNESS"

Shannon said...

That last one--it's MOVING!!! It's so delicate, and almost poetic.

Anonymous said...

I love one in the slide show of her in her tutu behind the couch. Love your work, Amber.

Jenna & Matt Walker said...

oh that last one is fine art! i love it amber!

Anonymous said...

WOW. Amber, these are so wonderful. The first and last one both made me gasp.

Anonymous said...

I am totally in love with this little girl. :)