Friday, January 12, 2007

A Special Grandparents Session!

On Tuesday, I went and hung out with Grandmomma and Grandpa Groves! I had so much fun! I have never seen the people so happy to be with a baby! I couldn't take a bad picture, because every time they looked at Baby Adaley... they smiled!

I smile every time I look at her too!



Seriously, have you ever seen a prouder set of Grandparents?







Of course, we had to get a few details that would tell us exactly who these people are...







But it was details like these that had me teary-eyed as I was editing!







Shoot me an email at amber@holritzphotography.com for more information about Grandparents sessions!

I know you are going to love this slideshow!



And a special shout-out to my dear friend Laura, who is Baby Adaley's mom. Just before this session, Laura cut and colored my hair... and of course, did an AWESOME job of it! So if you need a stylist, shoot me an email, and I will send you Laura's info!

(a picture of me and Addison... with the new hair!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, these pictures are incredible. The detail pictures are just perfect. Really seizes and gives my heart strings a good pull. :)
Every time I see your photos I get new ideas. Simply amazing.

Shyla said...

Amber, I LOVE your hair... It looks soooo great!
I love your pictures too, but then again, I never DONT love your pictures :D

Anonymous said...

Love these pics, but love the baby more! You are the greatest friend & photographer!!! Thanks so much for capturing this for us!!! Love you so much!!!

Katie Jervis Photography said...

Simply STUNNING. Amber, you're the REAL DEAL. and LOVING the hair... you go!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea Amber! I am going to have to do this when my little niece or nephew comes in July. My parents will love it! Beautiful shots as always!