Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Baby Reese.... The most eventful session of my life!!!

Today I had the opportunity to return to Missy's house to hang out with Baby Reese! It looks like we will be doing this at least four more times over the course of this year, since Missy decided to put Reese on one of the Baby's First Year plans!

It was a great session. Reese was in an awesome mood, and we discovered a new nook with super great light!!! It is incredibly easy to photograph this baby in her home. Everything and everyone is SO beautiful!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Missy said that Reese wouldn't sleep in her big bed, but Grammy managed to get her to sleep in there! What an incredible crib!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I decided that I wanted a birds eye view of the bed... so I climbed up on an overstuffed ottoman to grab this shot... Too bad the ottoman didn't like me, and kicked me straight off onto the floor! Missy ended this session with me at the ER, getting attention for my broken wrist. She is the most incredible mom/friend/client ever! Thanks so much Missy!

Here's your slideshow!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 comments:

Sara France Photography said...

Those are so great! I love your family stuff!!

Charles Bordner said...

Amber I love how you shot through the bed rails and caught Baby Reese asleep. That was one of those AWWWWWWW moments. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

What a GORGEOUS home!! And that CRIB!! Amber, so sad you broke your wrist!! At least that shot was fabulous. Y'all just never get a bad picture, do you?? Awesome job. :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing shots Amber!! I'm so sorry to hear about your arm, hope you get to feeling better soon.

Shyla said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shot with the bubbles and those eyes! You are brilliant Amber!! :) Love you!!!
WHAT?! YOU BROKE YOUR WRIST??? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I am truly saddened! Oh honey...I am sooo sorry

Shawna Herring Photography said...

Amber! You did a fabulous job! I am so sorry to hear about your wrist. Do you have a cast or pins? I hope you heal fast and perfect. On a side note, I have a Dr. Appoitment tomorrow and am going to ask if you can come in the O.R. for the c-section. It should be October 27th. Are you up for it?
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Amber, I'm sorry to hear about your wrist...anything for a great shot, right? :)
I hope it heals quickly and that most of the pain has subsided.

Love the shot of the bubbles and the shot through the bedrails. Awesome!!

Jasmine said...

Amber and Nathan!!
First off, SOOOO sorry about your wrist...but what a great photo ;)
Secondly, I wish I would have known how close we were to each other this past week! I'd never been to the South, so when Nathan mentioned being only 90-minutes away, I was SO bummed! :( Next time I'm out there (because I KNOW I'm going back...I loved it!), we'll most definitely meet up...and eat some good Southern food!! :)