Monday, May 21, 2007

My Very Best Friend... (Happy Birthday Al!)

My best friend, Alison and I had the rare chance to hang out this past week. It was so great to spend a little bit of time together...

We started off at Sushi Nabe.

Ramune... one of my favorite things to drink!





I, of course, did NOT indulge in sushi... but I did have my very favorite gyoza! Yum!



Al had sushi... loads of it. I don't prefer the taste of sushi, but I love how it is always so pretty!



Alison! Thanks so SO much for hanging out with me. I've missed you desperately, and I am looking forward to spending more time together soon! I don't know what I'd do without you!

Love you much!

2 comments:

Corey McNabb said...

Man I love that drink! You guys'll have to take us there when we come see you!

Anonymous said...

Love you two girls...even if i only see you in pics!!! Glad you had a good time. I know we had fun with the kids at the ball game--you photographer son still cracks me up!

love ya!