Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Baby Barrett.... Final Installment!

Saturday morning, I had the opportunity to hang out with Cam, Brandon, and Baby Barrett. This was Barrett's sixth session, and I was so excited to see him! Cam is expecting her second child, Baby Bolton, in about three weeks, and we'll be doing a year of photos for him as well, so I'll be seeing lots more of this amazing family! I am so excited about that!

I showed up early in the morning, and spent a couple of hours just hanging out... We really captured the essence of a Saturday morning for them!

Snuggling while watching cartoons in bed...





Playing outside with dad...







Hanging out with mom a bit...







Barrett has the most amazing eyelashes... Is it bad that I'm a bit envious of them?



Cam then tossed Baby Barrett into the bath for a quick clean up, before they headed out for the day. I leaned down close to the water to capture an image of him... and he peed at me! Hysterical!



The worst part of the day for him, is having his clothing put back on... The process was so traumatic. I love the way Cam handled it... she's so patient and loving with him!





Saturday was so much fun! I can't wait til Baby Bolton arrives! Cam and Brandon, I love you guys!

I hope you enjoy your slideshow!

5 comments:

Michael Juiliano said...

priceless imagery! you rock!

Corey McNabb said...

Love it! Man, but dont' you just hate it when your clients pee at you?

Corey McNabb said...

Oh, and I'm loving the new logo treatment...brilliant use of light and dark to maximize its exposure on any image.

Cheryl May said...

As always Amber, I am inspired!!! Seriously love your work! :)

Mike Larson said...

SWEET BW shots!!!