Thursday, May 24, 2007

School and Birthdays... Fun Wednesday!

This has been a crazy week, with something fun to do every day so far!

This morning started off with a very important event! Austen went to Grace Baptist School for his initial kindergarten testing! He is almost a kindergartener! I have no idea how I feel about that! I can't believe he is old enough to be in school, and yet, I am so proud of him.

We were chatting about the day over cereal this morning, and he seemed pretty excited about it!





Of course, Addison couldn't handle Austen having his picture taken... she wanted be to take a picture of her "frog" :) Silly girl.



Austen at school! I don't think I am prepared for this yet!



Then tonight, we went bowling to celebrate the birthday of one of our dearest friends!

Happy happy Birthday Todd Simpson!

Todd is the wonderful husband of ">Diana Simpson.... He is also the owner of an amazing landscape design company here in Chattanooga. (If you want more information about that you can shoot me an email, or contact Diana through her blog!)



The other Power men...

Poppy... (Terry Power!)



Keith Rocha!



The kids had fun bowling too!





Me with the absolutely stunning Diana Simpson...



Nathan and I with the birthday boy and his wife!



Nathan and I with the uber cute Keith and Becca (Check out their amazing wedding here!)



Amber with Liz...



Addy with "Honey" :)



And us :)





Fun times! Happy Birthday Todd! We love you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow the world just get's smaller, My wife took our girl Carri to Grace Wednesday also for her testing. I have been following all your work for a year now and love it. It's going to be nice to know i am not going to be the only parent with a camera in my kids face at every event :)
Torrey

amynave said...

Awe, Austin is sooooo cute:) He's smart enough to be in college:P

Miss you guys!

Davina said...

You're never ready...never. And life will just keep going anyway. It's not easy. But it is so incredible to watch your children grow into themselves. Definitely times not to miss. Welcome to milestones that just come faster and faster. It's a great...if not a little emotional...ride.

Happiness!

Jill Higgins said...

Awwww...Austin looks so cute and excited! As a former teacher - I know his teacher will be so happy to have him and his adorable, outgoing personality in the room!

Jasmine said...

Austen's going to school already?! :( I have to agree with Amy though...he's mature enough for college!! :)

I thought you were thinking about home schooling him...? Y'all would make great teachers!!

Anonymous said...

I must say this is one of the most emotional blog entry's yet. austen is all grown up. I know he is smart but well he isn't supposed to be this big yet...wasn't it just yesterday you were going to the hospital to have him! my my feeling so odd looking at this! love you all!

Mike Larson said...

sweet pix, love the bowling stuff, I LOVE bowling!!!

Diana Simpson said...

so fun! I am stealing a couple of these pics for my blog! thanks! dd