Monday, May 28, 2007

I love Baby Adaley!

I know I say this every time I blog about her, but I really adore Baby Adaley! I am absolutely amazed that she is already almost 6 months old! How in the world has time gone by so incredibly quick?!

She's got the chubbiest little cheeks... I just want to eat her!



And although she's just mastered the art of sitting, she's already trying to take off crawling as well! She's completely determined to do it, and I think she'll be completely mobile within the next month!





It was an amazingly beautiful day, so Laura and Jackie took Adaley outside to play in the yard a bit. She was definitely excited about all of the attention!







I love this quiet moment between Jackie and Adaley... it was completely spontaneous, and the look on Jackie's face is priceless!



Laura is the owner of Hello Beautiful Salon, and she wanted a few pictures of Adaley in the shampoo bowl! I was happy to oblige, as Adaley is just the perfect size!



I love that you can see Laura in the reflection in this one!



We ended up the session with a quick bath! Adaley had a blast splashing around, and I even rolled up my jeans and joined her! She's got the most amazing smile!



Thank you so much Laura and Jackie for letting me crash your place on a Saturday morning. I love you guys!

Enjoy your slideshow!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics...of course the GREEN one is my favorite! thanks for another great sessoin! you are the best! so glad you got in the tub with her for the fun photos! thanks! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Always beautiful images, Amber. The wonderful interaction pulls you in. Love it!

Shot by Candy said...

Absolutely Darling!! I love the bath shot!
Candy

Anonymous said...

Amber you are the best ever! Out of all the pictures we have had from you guys over the years...just for fun one...engagment..wedding..maternity..birth...every months since...this is by far my favorite! Thank you so much for the pictures the are AWESOME! You rock! Thanks!

Corey McNabb said...

Man, love the bath-time shots....too funny!

Corey McNabb said...

Man, love the bath-time shots....too funny!

Ledford Photography said...

Love the logo placement, very fun. Awesome shoot, I'm excited to see your baby steps sessions taking off! :o)

Teresa Wagner said...

what awesome special shots, 2 funny bath time pics. Love them