Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Campbell!

Today was the amazing Baby Campbell's first birthday! I have come to love Campbell and Courtney and Bryan so much! Their amazing spirits never fail to make me smile.

When I arrived Campbell was sporting her new sunglasses... she definitely has that superstar quality in them, don't you think?





Her guests started to trickle in... The party was LadyBug themed... I love this image of Campbell and her little buddy in their matching Ladybug gear!



A sweet shot of Campbell playing with one of her many new toys...



There were all of these amazing little girls floating around... (there were super cute boys too, some of them in the slideshow :) but I really loved these little girls!)







Twins :)





A little bit of cake... she even got it on her feet!





Funtimes with Bryan... as always!



I think Campbell is just a perfect baby! I can't wait to see her again!



I hope you guys really enjoy your birthday slideshow! Happy Birthday Baby!


Hugs!!!

3 comments:

LaCour said...

What a fun time! I love the photo of you and Campbell at the end. What a sweet picture.

~ Erin

Chris Humphreys said...

Ah! What a great job!

I LOVE that 2nd shot! What a moment!

Corey McNabb said...

Man, you have such a way with kids...I'm always amazed.