Monday, May 21, 2007

Baby Mason! Welcome to the Family!

My brother Brian and his wife Laura had a baby last week! I was so excited for them when I got the call! I checked my calendar the day I found out, and I realized that I could either go and see them immediately... OR I could go in 6 weeks! I decided 6 weeks was much too long to wait, so we rented a car, and the kids and I drove to Asheville!

I'll have more images to post from the Asheville trip, but here's a few quickies of the newest member of my family!





Mom and baby...



Jadyn was SO proud of her new brother!







My brother Brian and his new baby!





The family!



This baby has the biggest feet I have ever seen!



One quick shot of Jadyn... she's so cute!



Congratulations guys! I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think those first two are absolutely the most enchanting newborn portraits I have ever seen. :)

Rockin' work as usual!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures Amber!!! It was so great to visit with you, thanks so much!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Aunt Amber...you did a great job with the pictures of your brothers new son! Love all the family shots too!