Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Fun Monday, Park Day!

This Monday, Nathan and I found ourselves exhausted from the wedding on Saturday (more on that to come), so our Fun Monday was pretty relaxed. My wonderful husband let me sleep in a bit, and then we went out for Chic-fil-a. (I love that place. Just the thought of those nuggets, yummmm.)





After dinner, we did a little bit of shopping, and then stopped by Dairy Queen to grab some ice cream for dessert! We took it over to the park near our house, and we indulged in deliciousness!





I love my family :)







While playing on the playground, we spotted one of our FAVORITE friends! It was SO fun to see Bryan, Holly, Liam and Baby Ava! We caught up, just a little bit, while the kids took over the playground.











Fun times!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber I love that pic of you kissing Austen! Shirtless Addison is a kick too :)

Teresa Wagner said...

Awesome shots guys! Amber you sure are a great blog poster, i love reading your posts.

Shyla said...

ow ow owwwww..... amber, you are HOT like fire!

Joy Moody Photography said...

I love that shot of you and Austen! It is fantastic! Frame that. :)

Anonymous said...

love all these pics!! love the blue eyed children (and their parents!)!

K.C. said...

Lovin that hat Amber.

LaCour said...

Amber,

Your hat is AWESOME! Why have I never seen you in that before? Bring it to Chicago next week! I wanna borrow it :)

Hugs,

Rachel