Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Super Suppers.... Fun Tuesday :)

Last night, Erin Dunmore, Heather Smith, and I spent a couple hours making some fun dinners at Super Suppers. Erin's awesome husband Matt came along and blessed us with his photographic genius... I swiped a couple of his images for this blog :) Thanks Matt!

The gals!



Matt's version of the night...









They had this cheeseball out for us to sample... I LOVE cheeseballs, but this one was Mango Lime or something like that, and it was SOUR. Cheese should never taste like sour candy! Disgusting! Matt grabbed this of me just after I ate it... ick! I was completely freaking out.



Fun times guys! If the food tastes decent, let's do it again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously cant believe you posted that picture of me. Uggh!

Anonymous said...

:) You really didn't have to censor on my behalf!

Anonymous said...

matt really captured the real amber!!! love it...made me laugh...that is good after feeling so sad about Austen being all grown up! Thanks for the laugh. Is the food good? expensive? just curious! looks like a fun girls day out!