Thursday, November 16, 2006

Girls Day Out!

Last week, on a rare day off, I actually had the opportunity to have a little down time with the girls! It was great! I couldn't stop myself from going crazy with the camera though!

We started off at Mia and Maxx, where Alison and Heather had some hairstylin'.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then we went and had pedicures. Heather had never had one. This was her reaction!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hysterical!

After the pedi's, Olivia and her cohorts at MAC worked some makeup magic.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The end result... Beautiful Alison and Heather!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The whole purpose to this insane beautification routine, was to get Al all dolled up for a fun date with her boyfriend... I stalked them downtown, and grabbed some fun shots! Just posting one here... aren't they adorable!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that doesn't look like a fun day to me! glad you guys liked it!!! well well we finally see Al & "boyfriend"!!!! hum.............. cute! praying for you!!! hope you get a full night of sleep!

Alison B. said...

awwww - AL you look great! So adorable.

Anonymous said...

Oh so fun! Thanks for the girl time and I LOVE the photos...except for the ridiculous one of me and the predicure, of course!

Anonymous said...

I think Rich really liked that photo of the pedicure... Told me he thought it was neat!