Saturday, May 05, 2007

Baby Campbell... Session 5!

I had a blast on Thursday with Baby Campbell! Courtney and I spent most of the session laughing at her silly antics! We missed Bryan very much, and I hope he enjoys these images of his beautiful wife and adorable baby girl!

I can't believe Campbell is almost one... and already walking so well!





She loves to hang out on her mom's bed. She thinks it is a giant playworld. It was hysterical to watch her!









We went outside and hung out with the cat for a few minutes.



Back inside for a little bit of stair climbing... and then we tried for a nap, but sadly, a nap never came! Campbell is just too excited to sleep when I am around!



I just adore this little face!





Courtney and Bryan... I hope you guys enjoy your slideshow!!! Can't wait til the birthday party!

3 comments:

Mike said...

These are great! Its been such a treat watching this little one grow up!

Anonymous said...

I love the steps shot. Well done as usual :)

Anonymous said...

love these...she is growing so fast...walking! wow! great job!