Sunday, March 11, 2007

Baby Adaley... I love this child!

Can you believe Baby Adaley is already 3 months? I don't know how it is possible that I love a child that is not my own, as much as I love this little one! She's just amazing. I want to keep her.

Look at this amazing face...







Laura and Jackie are such amazing parents! I love to watch them interact with Adaley. Parents will do the craziest things for their children. I love that it is my job to document that craziness!







Laura is determined to make Adaley into a serious girly-girl... Check out these toes!



A few more Adaley details...





I had a blast guys! I will see you soon!

I hope you enjoy your slideshow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them! you are so awesome! Thank you sooooo much!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Another Great job of capturing a precious little one! Thanks Amber...I love all your pictures but the ones of my granddaughter are so special! Thanks! Love ya!

nicole green said...

loooove the painted toes! how cute!!

Anonymous said...

seriously, could she be any cuter?
I LOVE them! and laura, you look totally hot! (glad you kept your hair curly! :))
amber, great job!
i love the one of laura and jackie making faces! adorable!

Bobby D. said...

I love the baby shoot, it's great. looking forward to hanging in Vegas....