Friday, January 05, 2007

Baby Ava!

It has been a long time since I photographed Baby Ava... I was so excited to get to spend some time with her family. She has grown up SO much!

To prove just how much she has grown, look at this image from her newborn session...



And now this one, from this week, at 7 months!



I cannot get over how incredibly beautiful Ava is... she was such a little poser! She has these perfect chubby cheeks... and deep, rich eyes! Amazing!





Her Mommy is beautiful too!



I think she looks JUST like her brother Liam!





I enjoyed these baby details... different from the my standard details, but I really like them!





How great is this family together?!



I love seeing the father/daughter relationship... It is always very very special. Although Bryan spent most of his time roughhousing with Ava... he definitely had his tender moments.





And I think this image speaks for itself!



Holly and Bryan! Thanks for much for letting me come over and spend some time with you and the kids! We love you!

Enjoy your slideshow!

11 comments:

Christian said...

I like the fresh ideas you brought to this shoot. Enjoying your blog, thanks for the updates!

Anonymous said...

Innnnnn...Credible! Love the shot where she is reaching for the camera. I always have finger prints all over the filter when I am done shooting kids. They love touching the lens!

Anonymous said...

It is so easy when you have beautiful subjects!! Amber, these are great, I love them! Especially the ones of Ava & Brian! So sweet!
Leah

Anonymous said...

Once again, great shots!!! Love the sleepy one with daddy & upside down one--so different!!! Love all of them, Ava is beautiful like her mom and Liam is growing up, such a little mad!

amynave said...

So does taking pictures of all these beautiful babies make you wanna have more of your own??? LOL

I love them. Great job like always!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those shots rock.

|| davidjay || said...

Toooooo cute! Love the one reaching for the camera! Awesome!

Jenna & Matt Walker said...

i hadn't been to your web site in ages - its just beautiful. you pictures are stock full of emotion and its so obvious you are passionate about this industry!

on to the pics - love that one of her reaching! true talent amber! rock on girl!

Rob Munroe said...

Happy New Year!! I have to say the shot of her reaching for the camera is my favorite. She's beautiful, her brother is going to have his hands full

Kelly said...

Your work is SOOO gorgeous and such an inspiration - I just love visitng your bllog. Thanks for sharing it with us all!! :)

Jen E. said...

ya'll are awesome! such great shots!! that little baby girl is too cute too..they make a beautiful family!