Thursday, December 28, 2006

Baby jadyn... My neice!

Over our Christmas holiday, I took a moment out off from relaxing to spend some time photographing my niece Jaydn and her Mom, Laura!

When I arrived, Jadyn was napping... and when she woke up, she was the cutest thing I have ever seen! I just love sleepy babies! First thing we had to do was get her trademark pigtails up!



Baby Jadyn has such an incredible smile! She smiled at me all morning!





But she could be shy too...



I love the details that remind you of just how little they are...





I also love to catch the interaction between Moms and Babies... Jadyn wasn't really a snuggler... but she was definitely a giggler!



We finished the day off with a bath in the big bathtub! And of course, she was all smiles during that process too!



It was great hanging out with you guys! We love you very much! Merry Christmas!

Enjoy your slideshow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! What a wonderful aunt you are to do this for her!!!

Anonymous said...

Baby pictures make me laugh : ) its the one time that i can enjoy kids without having to deal with them : )