Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Baby Campbell!

I love Baby Campbell's smile! We met for a session on Sunday, and I always have so much fun with her! Courtney and Bryan are awesome parents, and I think we spend more time giggling than we do shooting!





I showed up just before nap time, in hopes of getting a few images of Baby Campbell sleeping... She has been an elusive sleeper thus far, giving me only just a few moments of sleep at our very first session! Today proved to be no different, so after attempts at napping, we moved on to bigger and better things!

Like reading...



And bathing...







And being manhandled by Dad... (by the way, Bryan is one of the coolest Dads I have ever had the opportunity to work with! It is completely his fault that Courtney and I are in hysterics at every session!)







Enjoy your slideshow! Looking forward to the next time!

6 comments:

6 of Four Creations said...

I adore number 4. Great job as usual! See you at WPPI! :D Funny that we have to go to Vegas to see each other!

amynave said...

Amazing....... The bath ones are soooo cute:)

Question: Why is your arm still in a cast?

Mike said...

Great shots, all of them! What a happy little one!!

Jasmine said...

Those bath shots are killer...just so darn good!

xoxo...

Anonymous said...

I adore the bath/shower head shot.
As always you excel in the simplest of ways - a beautiful documentary of a loving family - so nice!

Anonymous said...

not to sound repetative...but i love the bath shots!
she is SO cute!!
great job friend.