Friday, December 15, 2006

Baby Barrett... almost one!

I have been hanging out with Cam, Brandon, and Barrett since Barrett was about 9 days old! I cannot believe how much little Barrett has grown!

Barrett last June...

And Barrett now!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I absolutely love the relationship that Cam has with Barrett... it is so nurturing, and that feeling always comes out in their images!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Barrett LOVES to take showers in his parent's shower... And who would blame him! I am adding a shower like this one to my Christmas list!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also had the priviledge of meeting Barrett's Grammy today as well! You can tell she loves Barrett very much!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cam and Brandon... Thanks so much for letting me hang out this year! I cannot wait to meet the new little one!! It's going to be another incredible year!!!

Enjoy your slideshow!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy time flies...he has really grown up! You did another great job! Love the shower, shots with mom & the grandma shot (can't wait)! Love the pic of you and him at the end! Slide show didn't work when I tried to view it???

Anonymous said...

So Nikon's are waterproof huh? heheh these are super neat!

Stephanie said...

Cam-
It is Steph (Kilday)Blackiston....

The pictures are amazing!!!!!!! I just loved the slideshow. They are definitely some of my favorites. I love looking at Amber's pictures and have so many friends she has blessed. I would love to talk to you some time. I am expecting my third boy in a couple of months so hopefully I will have some pictures posted soon!

God Bless-
Steph