Saturday, August 04, 2007

Baby Nolan... Round 2!

I had the opportunity to hang out with Nolan again on Friday. It was so much fun to see how much he had grown! He's 10 weeks old now, and has just gotten so big!




I love his chubby little cheeks! Just want to squeeze them...



He's just hit the stage where toys are starting to be cool... So fun to see him play!





I think this is my favorite family image of the day! I just love the smile on wee Nolan's face! He's so happy!



This family is so wonderful to photograph. They have such natural interactions!





I love these images of Nolan asleep... we couldn't get him to sleep in his crib, but he was certainly happy to sleep in Whitney's arms!





Dads don't always get alot of airtime on my blog, so I thought I'd post a couple of images of Jonathan and Nolan. I love how mad he is in this first picture....





Jonathan and Whitney, thanks so much for having me back again! I can't wait until next time! Enjoy your slideshow!

2 comments:

Mike Larson said...

i always love your cropping and angles man, nice work guys

Anonymous said...

he has grown so much!!! great pics!