Sunday, August 19, 2007

Congratulations Christine and Gavin!

This evening, I had the pleasure of hanging out for a while with Christine and Gavin. Christine is expecting a baby girl at the end of October, and we'll be hanging out all next year, photographing all of her firsts!

We started off just chillin' on the couch. I think Christine and Gavin are both stunning, so I can't wait to see their baby girl!





After a little couch time, we moved upstairs to work on the immense pile of pink stuff!
Mom and Dad got to work doing some much needed folding, and I got to inspect a million pink outfits! So fun!



After a quick clothing change, we moved into the bedroom, and lounged a bit more.



Grabbed a few images of Christine by herself...





Then went downstairs for some ice cream. Apparently, ColdStone has become a staple around this household of late... and sadly, Christine hasn't been very interested in sharing. I think Gavin managed to get a spoonful or two, but as you can see, Christine is definitely in charge of this stuff ;)



As we were wrapping up the session, I realized that I hadn't asked what the baby's name was going to be. When I asked, Gavin looked sheepish, and Christine looked amused. She said, we haven't decided... apparently Gavin is very methodical in his approach to choosing the name. So cute! So we ran back upstairs to grab a shot with the *three* baby name books, and the list! Can't wait to see what name they end up with!



Christine and Gavin, you guys were awesome! I can't wait to see you again! I'll be in touch soon with the rest of the images!

4 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

These are so cute! I love the ice cream shot, so classic. I was so like that with my son too :)

Jennifer Wilson said...

What a special moment you captured for this couple! Amber, you are so talented and inspiring!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Amber for capturing us perfectly during this fun and special time. Gavin and I love these photos! You are so talented!

Mike Larson said...

nice work, you going to be at expo in NYC:?