Thursday, August 02, 2007

Cute Baby Mac

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to spend the evening with Baby Mac. He came all the way from North Carolina to see his family, and thought he'd have a little photo session while he was here!

Check out this sweet face!



Julie and Steve are wonderful to watch. I loved the way they interacted with Baby Mac. You can tell he is the center of their lives!









I love everything about this image..



A couple of quiet moments...





Thanks so much to Julia's sister, who allowed us to crash her house for the session! It was also great to meet Julia's mother. I love this image of the three women with the child that they obviously dote upon!




I hope you guys enjoy your slideshow!

1 comment:

Dustin Izatt said...

Great shoot guys, such tender shots and great comps and great lighting. You guys are such an inspiration for lifestyle shoots such as children and babies. Thanks for your wonderful work :)