Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Upcoming Workshop! So excited!



I am so excited to share this with you guys! I have recently been given the opportunity to be a guest speaker at my buddy Corey's upcoming workshop! I am really thrilled about the workshop itself and all of the learning opportunities (and fun times!) involved, and then, to be invited to share about my Lifestyle Baby Photography, well, that's just an awesome honor! Here's the blurb about my day from the Rockstar Wedding Photography Workshop website...



The whole thing looks to be loads of fun! Lots of education (other guest speakers include Parker Pfister and super cool Asheville wedding planner, Tara Jordan) , shoots, and fun parties... and even a pass to the beautiful Biltmore Estate! It'll be a huge time of learning and relationship building... I am really hoping to get to spend time with a lot of my buddies there! Come and join us!

Check out www.rockstarweddingphotographer.com for more information. There's an early bird special that ends August 8th, so be sure to get registered soon!

2 comments:

Jill McNabb said...

Amber, I'm so excited you agreed to be part of the workshop! You have tons to contribute and the folks will learn a bunch, and it also means we get to hang out! Can't wait.

Love to you and the family,
Jill

Corey McNabb said...

Awesome! I can't wait!!