Sunday, August 12, 2007

Baby Adaley... for the 5th time this year!

I spent the afternoon hanging out with Baby Adaley! She was a joy, as always, and I've pulled a couple of my favorites from the session to share with you!

I love these images of Baby Adaley with her mom and dad. They're just little slices of life, but I love the interaction and expression!





The whole family hanging out...









How cute is this little face? She's SO adorable!





We had a yummy dinner of spaghetti... which was a royal mess :) See the slideshow for more fun and messy dinner pictures...



And then, of course, we had to clean up! Jackie just remodeled this bathroom... you may remember it from our last session... well, it looks completely different now! I love it!



Laura and Jackie, thanks so much for letting me hang out! I love you guys!

As always, I hope you enjoy your slideshow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures! Love Baby Adaley Really like the closeup of her face...your pic is my background replacing one of Matt's pics as pic of the day! Thanks so much for taking these!!! love you!!

David L Smith Photography said...

Sweet stuff Amber. I'm amazed at how you see.