Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Weddings, Friends, and Technology!

While I am here in Asheville, hanging out with my wonderful family, and equally wonderful friends... Nathan is up in Kelowna, Canada, celebrating Gary and Missy's wedding!

I was hanging out with my buddy Corey at his studio working on his upcoming workshop, and I received a video chat invitation from Nathan. He put the computer up on a railing above the ceremony site, and Corey and I were able to watch the whole thing! It was almost like being there! So cool!

Of course, we couldn't let the opportunity to photograph this event pass us by, so here are a few shots that Corey grabbed of us watching the ceremony.

Gary and Missy (and all my other friends!), I am so sad that I wasn't able to be there with you guys... but I am so excited that I was at least able to join you virtually. I love you all, and miss you very very much. Can't wait to see as many of you as possible in a couple of weeks!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Idea!!! So glad you were there in spirit and on video!!! lol Great pics of you watching! Miss you!

Amy Martin said...

So cool! :)

mary jane said...

We love you and missed you SOOOO much! But, I'm glad that you were able to join us in cyber-world. :)

Anonymous said...

We miss you!!! Soo glad you could be at the ceremony virtually!! Much love!!! :)

c r y s t a l said...

That is awesome!

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Cool!!!

Team Yu Photography said...

This is so cool!!! I love the new tech stuff!!!

Robin DePaula said...

Very cool that you were able to witness the ceremony via video from the computer.