Monday, August 27, 2007

My Sister is a Senior! Congrats Khris, I love you!

I am in Asheville, doing a lot of fun hanging out... I've been here for a week now, and I've actually been too busy to blog! It's been crazy fun! I'll be posting some wedding images from Saturday sometime soon, but for now, I wanted to show off my family just a bit!

While I was here, I thought I should probably take a few pictures of my sister as she celebrates her final year in school! She wanted to bring along two of her best friends, Priscilla and Jen.

I wish I had images like this with my best friends from high school...





Beautiful girls...

My wonderful sister, Khrista.





Priscilla.





And Jen.





A few more fun friend pictures... I just loved the attitude I got out of them in these!





And my Favorite shot of the day... The girls just hanging out, and the sun in the most perfect spot. I just loved it!



Congratulations girls! Thanks for loving my sister, and for being there for her. I can tell that you guys were meant for each other :)

Y'all were a blast!



Khris, I love you, and I'm proud of you! Good luck this last year... enjoy yourself!

13 comments:

shawnreeder said...

I love these Amber!

Daniel J. Watkins said...

WOW! These are awesome. (Not used to seeing so much COLOR on your blog. ;-) )

LaCour said...

Man, you two look so much alike! Great shots Amber! ~ Erin

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful~

Ditto on the look-alike!

Are you sure you two aren't twins? :-)

Greg said...

Very nice, Amber!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! You look like twins. :)

Rachel Brooke said...

you're colors are so brilliant! These girls have some gorgeous eyes.

Jill McNabb said...

Two words: Gor. Geous. Khris is stunning, just like her beautiful and uber-talented sister, who I am so blessed to call my friend. Would the Holritzes just please move to Asheville, already??? Not that I mind our guest bed getting a permanent Amber imprint on it!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics of Khrista & her friends! I am sure they were excited to get such great pics too!!! Love the color!!!!!!! All of these are great! congratulations to Khrista, didn't realize she is a senior!!! Come home already!!! miss you!

Anonymous said...

You guys look a lot a like!

c r y s t a l said...

Awww! So much fun! Love these!!

And, wow, I think I'm seeing double! haha! You are both so beautiful!

I get to see you in 2 weeks!! Yippeee! Oh, and I'm tagging you......

Anonymous said...

Yay! Amber, these are beautiful! Glad you are having fun, but we miss you!

Now we just need a blog by nathan, since we all know he has an awesome video to share with a certain DJ and Mike :)

Orange Cat Photo said...

Those are so nice! wow, you two could be twins!