Friday, August 17, 2007

What I come home to...

Today, I left just before Addison woke up, took Austen to school, and went off for a early baby session...

It was noon by the time I ran an errand or two, and arrived home...

This is the sight that greeted me.



Addison had gotten herself ready to "go to beach." She's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

I grabbed that picture, and made her some lunch. She was incredibly animated all through-out, and I am so glad that I had my camera out and could capture her!







I just can't get over the fact that she was running around in her bikini... so funny!



I'll post images from my session later, but thought you'd like a quick taste of Holritz life! Have a great day!

14 comments:

singlemom said...

Oh my gosh, I loooooooooooove her. Her beach outfit rocks :)

Team Yu Photography said...

Amber you are truly blessed to have such beautiful kids. On another note, do you ever put the camera down???

Corey McNabb said...

Aw, Aw, Awesome!

Jill McNabb said...

Do Addy and Austen know we get to see each other next week? Can't wait!!

Love, Jill

c r y s t a l said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!

regina holder said...

So fun! She is a cutie pie! I love the last one!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!! She is such a trip! So surprised the $1 hat from Target survived this long! funny! Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

by the way what is on that cup she is drinking out of??? isn't he on the forbidden spongebob????

Julie said...

Love these shots! She is such a cutie! My Halle has lived in a bathing suit for the last month!

K.C. said...

Could your family be any cuter?

swan said...

Just wait until she has a credit card and starts dressing up...hahaha

Jasmine said...

LOL!! Swan cracks me up!
Addison is going to be a heartbreaker!

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Awwww. :)