Friday, June 22, 2007

Brand new Baby Bolton...

I'm sure you remember Baby Barrett... well, as of last week, he's a big brother! I went over to Cam and Brandon's house yesterday morning, and grabbed a few images of the new addition to the family! It seems like this is the month for newborns! Baby Bolton was a mere 8 days old at the session, and was as sweet and quiet as could be!

He started off the day pretty alert...



So we did some fun family stuff first... knowing that both Bolton AND Barrett were probably going to tire fast.





I love these images of the two brothers. You can tell Barrett just doesn't quite know what to do with Bolton yet, but he's certainly excited about him!







Cam got Bolton to sleep, and we were able to get some amazingly beautiful sleeping baby images. I love how relaxed he is in these...





This image of Cam and Bolton is one of my favorites from the day! It's such a quiet moment.



A few baby details...





And a shot for scale... Baby Bolton is itty bitty... this chair is his nursery just dwarfed him!



Cam and Brandon, thanks for inviting me back this year! I love you guys and am excited to watch Barrett continue to grow... and to get to know new Baby Bolton!

I hope you enjoy your slideshow!

4 comments:

Alison B. said...

mmm love the shot in the chair
love the chair too

Greg said...

His eyes are amazing.

Great work as always!

Anonymous said...

I want one.

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

so tiny & precious! I love the pic of mom & baby on porch! love it! they are all great. The big brother is acting very well around the baby...whew! great job as usual!