Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Stephen & Betsey

We feel incredibly privileged to photograph two brides from one family, and such is the case with Betsey! We photographed Betsey's sister's wedding just recently, and now we have the incredible opportunity to also work with Betsey and Stephen on their engagement session and upcoming wedding!

We photographed their engagement session on Saturday in the downtown area, and even went over the courthouse to photograph, something I had only done once before!





I really loved this angle with the incredible light!



Once again, the light came through in a fun location!








I always love emotional shots, and I think this is so great of Betsey and Stephen laughing! I'm sure that Stephen said something hilarious to get Betsey cracking up!





- Nathan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these pics! Especially the color one of the big tree! The couple look so sweet & loving! Great work once again, nathan!