Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fun Asheville Wedding

Donna and Chris had an amazingly beautiful wedding at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC this past weekend. I had the awesome opportunity of second shooting with my buddy Corey McNabb, and it was an absolute blast! We're shooting together again this weekend, and I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Here are a few images of Corey at work...







One of my favorite self portraits ever:



A few of my images from the day...

The girls getting ready.





I love this image of the flower girls looking out at the ceremony site...



Donna in the last few moments before the ceremony begins. I think this first image is my favorite of the day. Donna took a deep breath as she opened the door to walk out to get married...



Donna's dad waiting for her to join him...



Walking down together...



A few ceremony shots.









A few details...











And finally, one of my favorite reception series in a while... I love the look on Donna's face as she throws this bouquet!





Congratulations to Donna and Chris... and thanks so much to Corey for letting me come and play! It was a blast!!!!! Looking forward to this weekend!



Oh! And a HUGE thank you to Corey's wife Jill for her amazing hospitality! You were wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow what a wedding at the beautiful Grove Park Inn! Beautiful shots!

Corey McNabb said...

You've got an eye! Thanks for helping out and it was great seeing you fo sho! You're a real asset. Looking forward to next time already...lets get one on the books.