Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Stunningly Beautiful Family

Yesterday, I spent the afternoon with an beautiful family on Lookout mountain... We had a blast, and ended doing some crazy fun stuff!

Meet Izzy! She's three years old, and loves to read books!







Here's Andrew... When I asked him what he liked to do, he advised me he likes to "boing" on the bed... So that's what we did :)









And the Big Sister... Princess Emaline. I cannot get over how beautiful these children are!









After we spent some time hanging out individually, we went into Mom's room, and read a book for a few minutes... The book of choice was Walter the Farting Dog, which is one of the funniest books I have heard in a long long time!



Izzy obviously wasn't as amused as I was... and I'm glad, because this turned into my favorite image from the session! I love it!



Then we went outside to play for a bit. On the way out the door, poor Andrew stubbed his toe, and needed some extra attention. His sisters were happy to take care of him.





And then, the real fun began! Mom got out the water hose, and soaked everyone! It was completely hysterical! And she was not afraid to get in on the fun herself!







Thank you so much for letting me hang out! I can't wait til we do it again this fall!
I hope you guys enjoy your slideshow!





(Andrew, you better take a picture with me next time!)

10 comments:

Jasmine said...

PERFECTION...sheer and utter perfection! Amer, you amaze me!!! :)

xoxo...

Teresa Wagner said...

Onece again Amber, you are awesome, i love the natural unque shots you get of children.

You are so good at what you do.

TMW

Corey McNabb said...

What a great session! You've really captured their spirit. I wish I'd taken these!

Joy Moody Photography said...

These are really fantastic some of my favorite from you. They look like they were taken back in the 1940's. Such a classic, timeless feel to them. Beautiful.

J said...

Fun stuff! Great how you can feel that you are having a good time making the images too!

Mary Marantz said...

amber! these are AMAZING!!! i'm soo blown away! when we have kids you are TOTALLY hired! :)

Jen Manuele said...

oh man. it's true, they are beautiful. and i am so in love with the shot of izzy hiding her eyes as the fam reads, so great! you are amazing

swan said...

It's like a sitcom family.

Claire Kayser said...

Great perspective on those shots! Great fun...

Cheers!
Claire

Tim Halberg said...

wow... simply amazing!!! seriously... wow!