Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I love my Kids!

Tonight, Nathan went to the local CPPG meeting, and the kids and I stayed home (as I wasn't quite able to find a babysitter for tonight!)...

I love my kids. We went outside to play in the backyard for a few minutes, and they just are so fun!

Austen wasn't exactly in the mood to have his picture taken...





But Addison was in total ham mode! She was cracking me up with her crazy antics!









She calmed down after we'd been out for a while... she wanted to snuggle with Austen, and draw pictures. She's become obsessed with "writing" in her little journal lately... it's so cute!







Our neighbor, Raven, came by with her uber cute dog Khaki... The kids were immediately in love!







My kids ROCK!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry i couldn't watch the kids! love the model pics of Addison! She is really funny (and remember we thought another kid couldn't match Austen!) Love the glasses you must get some for yourself...she is doing the vegas mouth in that shot (just like mommy)! She is really growing up & well Austen makes me sad...he isn't the little, little boy any more! glad you had fun with the kids and got some work done since you had to stay home!

Anonymous said...

i've been reading this blog for hmmm... about the last six or so months... and it's SO neat to see how much they've grown. you two are the best parents ever. austen and addison are so lucky!

love to you both :D

~bobbi

amynave said...

Yes your kids definitely rock:)

Miss you all!

Stephen Troell said...

Those kids are CUTIES!!!!

Alison B. said...

khaki looks like my katy! austen needs a dog like that! let's get busy on that, okay?

love you guys.

Sarah Barlow said...

OH!!! So adorable! Addison and her journal, TOO cute!! :)
Makes me miss you guys all the more!

Mary Marantz said...

ahhh the journal is so cute!! you have the best kids!! probably because they have the BEST mom!


xoxooxo
M:)

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosh! I LOVE the picture of addison sitting in the grass with her journal. Oh, man! And I can't believe she still has any room in that thing...I've seen how full it is! Precious scribbles on every page :)

Anonymous said...

I love your kids so much. They're so.... NEAT!

Corey McNabb said...

I love your kids...I can't wait to see Austen again to tell him another joke.

Jasmine said...

I'm going to KIDNAP your children. Consider yourself warned ;)

xoxo...

Teresa Wagner said...

Your kids are so cute!