Sunday, June 03, 2007

Emotion... and the Perfect Vantage Point.

I am finishing up the edit on Emily and Jaye's wedding images, and I just had to post this series from the ceremony.

Nathan and I generally play fly on the wall during ceremonies, but Emily and Jaye really wanted some up close and personal imagery, and we were thrilled with the idea. Cumberland Pres has a perfect area on the stage where I was able to hide myself, and once the groomsmen were in place, Nathan couldn't even see me... so I will definitely be taking advantage of that location again in the future!

Here's what I saw...

Jaye waiting...



Emily approaching with her dad... I love seeing Mom and Grandma and other guessts looking on in the background!





The Giving Away...





Vows.



Rings.



Prayer.



Lighting the Candle...



Man and Wife!





Have a wonderful Sunday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

these pics are great!!! so close too, glad you could hide and take them...so worth it!

Anonymous said...

Great series!! Looks like you found the perfect spot to be! Hope all is well with you and the family!

Teresa Wagner said...

Amazing shots, great little hide away spot you got, way to go girl!

swan said...

Love the shot of her looking at her dad, just before the "kiss off" (as I like to call it).

Great vantage point on all of 'em.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I loooove these!!! Excellent work!

|| davidjay || said...

Gorgeous stuff!

c r y s t a l said...

beautiful shots!!