Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Baby Reese... Second Year, Session One!

I adore this child! I say that every time I have a session with her, but this time, Baby Reese was just amazing! By the end of the session, I was wanting to keep her :) And I think she would've gone home with me!

She was a little shy when I first arrived...



But we went outside to play for a bit, and she livened up quick! She loves to spin around in her tutu... and I think she's so adorable!





I love to watch Missy with Reese... they have such a great connection, and Missy can ALWAYS make Reese laugh!





This is one of my favorite images from the session... I just can't decide if I like it better in color or black and white... What do you guys think?





We got a little warm outside, so we had an ice-cream treat to cool off... Reese definitely enjoyed herself :)







We went back inside, and played a little while longer before heading off for the day. Like I said before, I just love to watch the interaction between Mom and daughter... Reese and Missy are so close, and it makes me feel a little warm and fuzzy just being around them!





I love this image of Reese, she's so intent on working with her marker, she has no idea I am even in the room!



Missy and Reese, I love you guys! Roger, we missed you! Can't wait 'til August to see you again :) I hope you enjoy your slideshow!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable!! Love the COLOR one, not because I am old fashioned...it really shows so much detail that you don't see in the black & white one! She is just so precious in the chair when you are looking down on her! Love the ice cream face shot...her mom will want to remember that in the years to come...wish I had some of my kids like that...oh well will capture the grandbaby!!!

6 of Four Creations said...

OK, I can't decide I love the color and bw version. I normally feel strongly one way or the other, but that beautiful image can go either way!

I love it!

kt

Anonymous said...

oh goodness. what a doll!
the color version is breath-taking.

Drew's Place said...

I like the picture of Baby Reese in color. I cannot believe how you got that picture. My name is Andrew Polanycia I live in Knoxville, TN and am friends with Steve Troell. He had started getting me into photography and talks very highly of you. Keep up the good work. I have a blog of my own, it's andrewpolanycia.blogspot.com, if you ever want to look me up and leave me some pointers i would love to hear them. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful, Amber. The color version of that shot gets a HUGE vote from me. It shows more definition in her little belly and I love the soft pink of the tutu and her cheeks and lips. What a doll baby!

Denise Skelton said...

DEFINITELY the color! awesome shots!
I love looking at your blog! :)

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Love that third one!

As for the color vs. b&w....bet you can't guess which one I like? LOL.

Amy Martin said...

I almost never say this for portrait sessions, but I prefer the color version!

She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

i'm with amy on this one...my vote goes for the color version! LUV it!! : )

regina holder said...

Voting for the color version. I think it was make a beautiful gallery wrap!

Gorgeous baby session! I love watching these slideshows.

Liz Power Photography said...

Amber, I love the color. Its beautiful.

Zoƫ said...

So Cute! LOVE the COLOR version :) the pinks, etc make it so soft and fabulous!