Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Reese!

This morning, I had the privilege of spending my morning with Baby Reese and all of her adorable friends! I must say that Missy went all out for this birthday. She has set a serious precedent for all future birthdays!

I love when I show up at someone's house, and they are this excited to see me! Reese is seriously my buddy.. I just love her!




The cake was magnificent.






The children were adorable.










And Reese was as amazing as always.






I loved seeing her with her cake... It's always such a fun time! She started off so tentative, but she certainly got excited about it!








Roger took her to get her cleaned up... and I caught them laughing at themselves in the mirror! Roger is amazing with her!




Missy and Roger, you two are so special to me! I love your baby girl, and I have had so much fun watching her grow up! I know next year is going to be amazing, and I can't wait to share it with you!

I will get a big slideshow up for you when I return from Vegas!



3 comments:

Jen E. said...

aw, that cake is AMAZING. and those bday hats are so so cute. I'm going to google them, i'd love to have them for my daughter's 1st bday! :)

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! Your wrist is still bothering you???

Anonymous said...

Wow what an awesome birthday party for a 1 year old!!! She has grown up so much in the last year! You have done a fantastic job capturing her! Hope you are having fun in Vegas! Happy Birthday!