Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Rockstar Wedding Workshop... Day Two!

Well, sadly, it's 2:00 am, and I am still awake. I think I might've dozed off at my laptop earlier in the night, but I knew I wouldn't really be able to sleep until I posted a few images from today at the workshop.

Most of the morning and early afternoon today was spent getting to know the other attendees, and listening to Corey's words of wisdom regarding marketing. Corey is a marketing genius, so it was awesome to hear him articulate that for us.

I will post more specifics later, maybe, but for now I'll just leave you with a few images from the model shoot we did this evening!

Photographers doing their thing...

(Check out that lens... *drool*)





















And a few shots of our beautiful models, John and Anna.















Fun stuff guys! Can't wait til tomorrow...

Well, actually, it's already tomorrow. Goodness, I should get some sleep!

I wanted to add just a few images from last nights dinner... the group decided to go to Carrabba's for dinner. It was great to just hang out and socialize a bit over some good food.

My dear friend Adam Linke sent over a few images from the night, since we were too busy chatting to take any of our own!

I want to give a huge shout out to my new friend Larry Crandall from White Glove Books, as he picked up dinner for most of the group! So awesome! And then my own personal thanks to the McNabbs who were so gracious in picking up the rest.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh MAN i wanna be there playing with you all... :( It Looks like so much fun! Tell ty, regina, christine, tom, and especially Corey that I say hey. Oh well. Gives me something to look forward to in February, I guess...

.:tomas flint:. said...

it's absolutely awesome to be a part of all of this with you. what a wicked week we're having!!

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Looks like you guys are having waayyyy too much fun. It's so cool to see so many familiar elevate faces. You all rock!

Anonymous said...

*cough* I'm glad you didn't post my link next to that shot. And the other photo is going on my fridge for inspiration - I'll be SOOOO happy when the medical problems are over after the surgery next week and life can return to normal!