Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fun Sunday at the Fair!

Fun Sunday's with the kids are so much fun. This past weekend we piled onto a big yellow school bus (a first for Addy) with Jason and Theresa, and went to the county fair. It was so good to spend some time with our family, and with Nathan's brother and sister-in-law.

Addison and I goofing off on the bus.





Jason being himself. His shirt says "Stop looking at my shirt"... it was brilliant to watch people try to not look at it, all day long!



I think the kids enjoy the goat petting the most. It was so funny to watch them try to avoid the prying mouths of goats. This one little guy wouldn't leave Austen alone! He wanted to feed other goats, but couldn't get away from this one!











Theresa and Addison waiting in line for the pony rides.



Austen and I, same line.



Cotton Candy is apparently very exciting. Random Fact: I despise cotton candy. It is comparable to fingernails on the chalkboard for me. Yuck.



Finally, the Ponies!





Austen was very excited about the giant slide and jumping castle... I just love this reaction out of him :)



A few shots from the bus ride home.





Thanks Jay and Theresa for hanging out with us! We had lots of fun. Love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the goat face I was making was rather intentional. It was only through those skills that the little ones were able to get that close with nature (ie., the other goats).

Jay

Davina said...

What a totally fun day!! You look like you all had such a great time together!