Monday, October 15, 2007

Heather and Donnie: Beautiful Patten Wedding!

This past Saturday, we had the pleasure of hanging out with Heather and Donnie for their wedding day!

We had a blast hanging out, and I don't know if we've ever seen a couple so in love! I think that about our couples every week, but Heather and Donnie may just top them all!

Their pre-ceremony meeting was one of the best I've ever witnessed. The look on Donnie's face when he saw his bride-to-be in her wedding beauty was nothing short of amazing!

Heather waiting...



Donnie's first glance...



A few sweet moments...





We had fun photographing these two! They were a blast to be with, and they made our job so easy!

A couple of the "formals"...













And check out these ADORABLE kiddos from this past weekend. I loved this little girl, she was perfectly shy. This image that Nathan grabbed of her seems to really capture her sweet spirit.



And I love this one of the ringbearer. He was a total ham!



And I'm including this one just because I love it.

Heather and her dad waiting for Patten Chapel's doors to open...



Heather and Donnie, we had a wonderful time with you and your families! You've got exactly one year to call us with news of a baby :) I can't wait to hang out again!

Enjoy your slideshow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing pictures!!!