Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Baby Bolton, Round Two!

I love hanging out with the Born's. I feel like part of the family. I started taking pictures of Barrett almost two years ago now, and it's just been so amazing seeing him grow up! When I showed up at his house this morning, and saw how big he had gotten, I was just amazed.

Here's Barrett from one of our first sessions...



And here's how big he is now!





I haven't seen Bolton since a few days after he was born... and he's grown like mad, as well!

Last time...



Today...



Just love his little face!



A few fun family pictures...













I love this series... Barrett was eating a sucker, and he decided to give Bolton a little taste. At 4 months old, it was probably his first candy :) He was very excited about it!



Brandon and Cam, thanks so much for having me over! Can't wait to see you in December.

Enjoy your slideshow!



1 comment:

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

Oh Man the shot where he is looking into the camera from the shair is awesome!