Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We love the McNabbs!

Monday was McNabb Day in LA! I was so excited to get to spend some time with my favorite people, in a city that is so important to their lives!

We stopped by Butterfields auction house, to meet Corey's cute mom Barbara... While we were there, we saw a very exciting piece of my history... Kit from Knight Rider!

So cool!





After that stop, we went to feed our bellies. We stopped at Yuca's and had the best tacos and burritos ever!



We then went on to the shopping extravaganza portion of the tour! Corey managed to find some AMAZING deals, Jill bought the best two pairs of shoes EVER (that I believe I may steal on a regular basis), and I found a fun hat and even more fun skirt (now to find shoes and a top to match, eek!)

We spent A LOT of time watching Corey model for us...



After shopping was over, we went to P.F. Changs, where we met up with Corey's family and Corey and Jill's wonderful friend Eva for a yummy dinner.





Then we went extended the night a little longer, enjoying each others company on the last calm night before the storm! Fun times!







My camera battery died, so we grabbed a fun shot of the four of us from Corey's iPhone. Had to have some documentation of ourselves on our fun LA day!

We love you guys loads! Thanks for hanging out!

3 comments:

Dave said...

A houndstooth hat?

Are you a closet Alabama fan living in Tennessee?

Anonymous said...

Addison is very excited to see pics of "my mommy & my daddy". hurry home she is missing you two

Jill McNabb said...

It was SO great to hang out with the Holrtizes in our old 'hood! I love you both and it was fun to show you some of our old haunts.