Thursday, September 06, 2007

Congratulations Joel and Holly! Natalie is beautiful!

My dear friend Holly had a baby while I was away in Asheville last week. I was so sad to miss the birth, but very excited to get together with her as soon as I could this week, for a fun newborn session.

I couldn't have asked for a better baby to photograph! She was so calm and well-behaved... and of course, beautiful!









Check out this nursery. It's beautiful. And I can say with certainty that I have NEVER seen such an amazing closet for a newborn. It's perfectly organized and incredibly beautiful.







Joel and Holly, I barely had time to scratch the surface of these images. There are loads more to come! I hope you enjoy your slideshow!




(Two more baby sessions will be posted tomorrow, and then Nathan and I are off for LA! Fun times!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!! Love the ones where she is looking at mommy!!! The colors are great!!! Love the green...wow what a closet!! Congratulations Joel & Holly, your daughter is beautiful!!! great job capturing it, Amber!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so beautiful! Your photgrapher is amazing! I love the ones where Joel is holding Natalie and you are looking at them. That is so precious! Congratulations and we hope we get to see her before she is grown! (which doesn't take long!!!) ;-) Love, Mitch, Marla, and Boys