Saturday, September 15, 2007

Partner Con LA!!!

(A special thanks to Loren Scott for all of his work in getting these photographs!)

I'm sitting in the Dallas Fort Worth airport waiting for my gate time. It's been a crazy three weeks! Canada, then a quick trip home, and then LA for a week! I'm so ready to get home to my kids and do the family thing... and get some sleep!

Amber and I once again had the incredible opportunity to share with fellow Pictage users at one of the two annual Pictage Partner Conferences! Pictage is so good to us and our clients, and it's so great to be able to be involved in an event that they host! We had the opportunity to share on a topic that has become more and more important to us.... relationships and business!

A fun series of images from the meeting!











It's so hard to know what to do with your body or face when you know that people are watching you or a camera is pointed in your direction! Hahahaha! I guess I took the serious route... I really do love speaking!






Thanks so much to all of you that came to hear us, and always let us know if we can do anything to help you and your business!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man this would have been great to be at. Hope you guys had fun.

Shannon said...

once again: your session was so helpful. thank you!!

Unknown said...

Amber! Your hat absolutely SCREAMS of my Catholic high school uniform skirt. Same pattern, but you wear it with so much more flare!

Hopefully next year I'll joing you at one of the two Partnercons!

Bamber Photography said...

You guys did an awesome job! We had fun hanging out! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job you guys! You always have so much to share, and of course, Amber, you are always SO stylin! :) (Nathan, you too....)

Anyway, so good to see you guys!

Nat said...

You guys did an awesome job! My Husband and I work as a team and it was a true inspiration to hear what you guys have to say. Thank you so much!

J said...

Excellent guys! Great to see you...sorry we didn't get to spend more time with ya'll!

LaCour said...

Nathan, you're looking super-hot in that photo toward the end! You're a lucky woman, Amber ; ) Enjoyed the talk! You have so much to share with the photo community! ~ Erin