Thursday, September 06, 2007

Baby Evan!

Yesterday evening, I went over to Baby Evan's house and spent a little time enjoying their evening rituals!

I hadn't seen Baby Evan since he was a newborn, so it was amazing to see how much he has grown! He has the most amazing features... check out how perfect his face is!



Random fact: Frogs are one of my favorite things! I love them, in all forms. So I was very excited to see Baby Evan shares my affinity for frogs!



One of the things that Baby Evan loves, is flying. I have never laughed so hard at a session in my life! It was hysterical to see him fly through the air, land in a giggling mess on the bed, and then immediately start signing for more!

The preparation...



The flight...



The aftermath!



A few captured moments of the family just hanging out...







Brian and Shelly, thanks so much for having me back! I hope you enjoy your slideshow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the one where he is kissing mommy!!! sweet!