Monday, September 17, 2007

LA, final recap!

Whew... what a wirlwind week! I'm so glad that we posted as we went, so I have very little left to share with you guys!

The conference was wonderful fun... Nathan already posted the images of us speaking... so I'll just post the fun self portraits from the point and shoot!

I don't really have any images from the first day of the conference... I was to busy being a nervous wreck. One of these days, we'll kick the nervousness out, and I'll just enjoy hearing all of my amazing friends speak! (I was privileged to hear many amazing speakers including Corey McNabb, Chris Humphreys, Kevin Swan, Mike Colon, Bob Davis, David Jay, Adam Linke, Robert Evans, and Davina Fear! Goodness, I am blessed to be able to call all of these amazing people my friends!)

Here are Nathan and I, just before we spoke... (joined by uber-cute Mike Colon ;) and our very cute poster, which I sadly think we forgot at the conference!)



What a relief to finally have that over with! I was so excited to get out and spend some time with my friends at the KISS and Show-it Party! It was fun to get a little dressed up and just kick back!

Prepare for the onslaught of self-portraits... as always, I hijacked the point and shoot, so Nathan has no pictures from this trip :(

Me and the hysterical Kevin Myers.. Man I adore this guy! Kevin, come to Asheville in October! I wanna hang out again soon!



The brilliant Davide...



My buddy and most brilliant chauffeur (we adore you!!!!), Regina!



Half of the most amazing quartet on the planet... Mark and Erin... (Ladies, let me tell ya, that Mark can dance ;) )



My dear friend, Rockstar Wedding Photographer, Corey McNabb...



Two of my VERY favorite people. I am still angry with Pictage for having them speak at the same time as us... I absolutely adore Justin and Mary... I better be seeing them down here in December!



The stunningly beautiful Shyla. I love Shyla.



And finally, the world's most amazing blogger, Jasmine Star!



Well, all of those were taken while waiting on the limos to take us off to the party... Sadly, I never really took another image the rest of the trip!

We do have a couple of SUPER fun shots from the Foto Cabina...

Nathan and I with the other half of the world's most amazing quartet... Rachel and Andrew!



Corey and I with the hysterical and adorable Crystal Goss!



And the illustrious Shaun Austin, of KISS wedding book fame hanging out in the booth with that same super fun poster :)



Fun times! There were so many people that I was blessed to spend time with, but of course took no pictures with :( I cannot wait til Vegas, so I can spend time with you all again!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you sure you worked? fun!!!!

c r y s t a l said...

I MISS YOU SOOOOOOO STINKIN' MUCH!!

It was so great seeing you guys! It meant the world to me to spend time with you. Wish you could have joined us for sushi the last night.

Can't wait to see you again!

Corey McNabb said...

It was great seeing you guys fo sho! Thanks for hanging out. I hope my mini-tour of our old LA hood wasn't too boring for y'all.

Anonymous said...

So fun! I wish I could have hung out with you all. You and Nathan are an inspiration to Bob and I. Hopefully, we'll see you in NY for PPE...! ~ Dawn

Jasmine said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!! Miss you both much!
xoxo...

LaCour said...

We love you guys and miss you already! Fun times ahead, though : ) Thanks for putting us on the famous Holritz blog! ~ Erin and the rest of the gang

Greg said...

What fun! :) It's really too bad we live so far from LA.

By the way.... TAG! You're it. To play, post 8 things that most people wouldn't know about you and then pick some other photographers to tag.

MM said...

Amber, It was such an honor to get to say hello at the Kiss party :) You rock and you are soooo sweet!

regina holder said...

Amber,
It was so fun getting to hang out with you during the conference. I think I hugged Nathan once. He was a man in motion. I just realized that you have the same expression in every self portrait! How fun is that! Cute shot of us though. It will seem like forever until I see you at the end of October. Hugs!