Friday, July 06, 2007

Tiny Baby Anna Catherine!

This morning, I had the privilege of hanging out with one of our FAVORITE couples... John and Theresa. The amazingly beautiful Theresa had a sweet baby about three weeks ago...

Baby Anna Catherine was a mere 5 pounds at birth, and MIGHT be up to 6 pounds by now... but even though she is teeny tiny, she has a fiesty personality! I wanted to keep her!





I had so much fun with Theresa. It seemed like everything that we photographed had a story! We took a few images of Anna Catherine in her christening gown... This christening gown has been worn for 4 generations on Theresa's side! It was beautiful!



John's mother is wonderfully talented... she painted this furniture for Anna Catherine's nursery. I just loved everything about this room!





Even the bassinet has a story! This bassinet has been used for 4 generations on John's side! Check out the slideshow for a few more images of Anna Catherine in this amazing piece of family history!



I absolutely love Theresa's smile. It's infectious, don't you think?



And check out that crazy baby hair!



A few fun images of the new family...







Thank you, John and Theresa, for having me in your home! I absolutely adore sweet Anna Catherine, and I can't wait to see you guys again!

I hope you enjoy your slideshow!

7 comments:

Mike Larson said...

LOVE the framing on these, hey it was great chatting the other day, have a great weekend and talk to you soon!

swan said...

Loving the hair shot and the unique angle from the staircase. Gewd Stuff!

K

Anonymous said...

As always: an inspiration. Thank you for these shots. The ones on the dresser with the beautiful wallpaper is just stellar.

Anonymous said...

That dresser in her nusery was breathtaking! Great shots of it with her on the top! Looove it! =)

luv, Leanne

Anonymous said...

Amber - Thank you again for journaling our lives.... we can't wait for you to capture our daughter's growth and the growth of our family over the years, you and Nathan have been there since the beginning! The pictures are, of course, amazing and I cannot thank you enough!
Love - Theresa

Anonymous said...

soo good!

Davina said...

Ohmigosh! I love the HAIR! None of my kids had hair until they were about 3 years old. lol. That image of the family from above is just awesome!!!